An Australian 123 of Animals is a lavishly illustrated counting book by well-known Aboriginal artist Bronwyn Bancroft.
The book is both a delightful introduction to the numbers 1-20, and a unique exploration of Australian wildlife—-some familiar, others more unusual—-as seen through the eyes of an indigenous artist.
An Australian 123 of Animals covers animals that include sugar gliders, emus, galahs, wallabies—and many more.
Get a copy now from your favourite trusted store
Further search options
Links are configured to offer you a 1-click search.
Explore more Aboriginal books
Most viewed books
Heard of these?
- Yatdjuligin - Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Nursing and Midwifery Care
- Buried Country - The Story of Aboriginal Country Music
- Different White People: Radical Activism for Aboriginal Rights 1946-1972
- Salt Creek
- Country Women and the Colour Bar
- Yorro Yorro
- Deadly D & Justice Jones: The Search
- Settlers, Servants and Slaves
- The Oldest Foods on Earth
- The Politics of Identity - Who Counts as Aboriginal Today?