This fun, colourful and educational book introduces pre-schoolers to the art of Aboriginal Australians and the idea of sharing and caring for our land.
Children will develop their observation, manual dexterity and coordination skills as they piece together works of art by Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists.
Children will also learn some of the simple lessons that the art of Aboriginal Australians have to teach us.
Get a copy now from your favourite trusted store
Further search options
Links are configured to offer you a 1-click search.
Explore more Aboriginal books
Most viewed books
Heard of these?
- Yatdjuligin - Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Nursing and Midwifery Care
- Buried Country - The Story of Aboriginal Country Music
- Different White People: Radical Activism for Aboriginal Rights 1946-1972
- Salt Creek
- Country Women and the Colour Bar
- Yorro Yorro
- Deadly D & Justice Jones: The Search
- Settlers, Servants and Slaves
- The Oldest Foods on Earth
- The Politics of Identity - Who Counts as Aboriginal Today?