A beautiful story of acknowledging the past and working together for a brighter future.
When Simon unwraps a beautiful boomerang wrapped in an old newspaper, he learns of the national apology to the Stolen Generations. Who were the Stolen Generations and how can saying ‘sorry’ help? Through a new friendship and a magnificent collection of stories, Simon gains a deep appreciation of the past and a positive vision for the future.
Includes a foreword by Bidjigal Elder Vic Simms and endorsement from Adam Goodes, Australian of the Year 2014.
Get a copy now from your favourite trusted store
Further search options
Links are configured to offer you a 1-click search.
Explore more Aboriginal books
Most viewed books
Heard of these?
- Yatdjuligin - Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Nursing and Midwifery Care
- Buried Country - The Story of Aboriginal Country Music
- Different White People: Radical Activism for Aboriginal Rights 1946-1972
- Salt Creek
- Country Women and the Colour Bar
- Yorro Yorro
- Deadly D & Justice Jones: The Search
- Settlers, Servants and Slaves
- The Oldest Foods on Earth
- The Politics of Identity - Who Counts as Aboriginal Today?