For thousands of years the Creature has lived in the forest’s glow worm cave. But its peaceful life will soon be destroyed if the local mining company is allowed to mine the area.
The Glow Worm People are the only ones who can save the Creature and the cave. Will they be able to stop the blasting?
A charming, beautifully illustrated picture book for 8-12 year olds.
About the Author
Anne Morgan has worked as a teacher with Aboriginal people on remote settlements in the Northern Territory and later as a postgraduate researcher and education officer in Tasmania.
Get a copy now from your favourite trusted store
Further search options
Links are configured to offer you a 1-click search.
Explore more Aboriginal books
Most viewed books
Heard of these?
- Yatdjuligin - Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Nursing and Midwifery Care
- Buried Country - The Story of Aboriginal Country Music
- Different White People: Radical Activism for Aboriginal Rights 1946-1972
- Salt Creek
- Country Women and the Colour Bar
- Yorro Yorro
- Deadly D & Justice Jones: The Search
- Settlers, Servants and Slaves
- Nelson Aboriginal Studies Stage 6
- The Oldest Foods on Earth