High in The Rocks Of Honey, according to Aboriginal legend, Warrimai the Club Thrower hid a stone axe which he believed to be cursed.
Barney Willis, his Aboriginal friend Eustace and the strange, fey child, Winnie Bates, are determined to find the axe, but after a series of ‘accidents’, they realise there’s more to the legend than they thought.
Get a copy now from your favourite trusted store
Explore more Aboriginal books
Most viewed books
Heard of these?
- Yatdjuligin - Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Nursing and Midwifery Care
- Buried Country - The Story of Aboriginal Country Music
- Different White People: Radical Activism for Aboriginal Rights 1946-1972
- Salt Creek
- Country Women and the Colour Bar
- Yorro Yorro
- Deadly D & Justice Jones: The Search
- Settlers, Servants and Slaves
- Nelson Aboriginal Studies Stage 6
- The Oldest Foods on Earth