Wunambi: The Water Snake is suitable for ages 4 to 8 years.
Yelling and shouting, the children chased each other in and out of the water…They didn’t realise that they were sharing the water with a tired old Wunambi.
Find out what happens when his rest is disturbed. Wunambi the water snake roamed the land when the earth was young creating big tracks that became the rivers and creeks. He is still an important part of Aboriginal life today.
Get a copy now from your favourite trusted store
Explore more Aboriginal books
Most viewed books
Heard of these?
- Yatdjuligin - Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Nursing and Midwifery Care
- Buried Country - The Story of Aboriginal Country Music
- Different White People: Radical Activism for Aboriginal Rights 1946-1972
- Salt Creek
- Country Women and the Colour Bar
- Yorro Yorro
- Deadly D & Justice Jones: The Search
- Settlers, Servants and Slaves
- Nelson Aboriginal Studies Stage 6
- The Oldest Foods on Earth