‘So it’s final then, you’re not taking James to Melbourne?’ Liza asked. ‘Are you kidding? Taking a man to Melbourne would be like taking a sandwich to a smorgasbord.’
Peta Tully has found her Mr Right – the only trouble is, she’s not sure she’s ready to settle down. Not just yet, anyway - so when she’s offered a twelve-month contract interstate which just might win her the job of her dreams, she puts her Sydney life on hold, packs her bags and jumps on a plane, leaving her doting boyfriend behind.
Peta takes a voluntary vow of celibacy, but sticking to it proves harder than she imagines.
Get a copy now from your favourite trusted store
Further search options
Links are configured to offer you a 1-click search.
Explore more Aboriginal books
Most viewed books
Heard of these?
- Yatdjuligin - Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Nursing and Midwifery Care
- Buried Country - The Story of Aboriginal Country Music
- Different White People: Radical Activism for Aboriginal Rights 1946-1972
- Salt Creek
- Country Women and the Colour Bar
- Yorro Yorro
- Deadly D & Justice Jones: The Search
- Settlers, Servants and Slaves
- Nelson Aboriginal Studies Stage 6
- The Oldest Foods on Earth