Libby once loved visiting the beautiful country property of Barons Reach, with her grandmother and aunt, tagging along as they conducted historical tours. But, that was when she had been a child.
Before Roger appeared, her aunt refused to believe her, and her best friend, Jimba, let her down. Ten years later though, the past is catching up to her.
She now has no other option. She must return to Barons Reach, to face her ghosts, and discover the truth about what really happened all those years ago.
Barons Reach includes non-fiction historical information pertaining to the largest Aboriginal Australian group of New South Wales.
Get a copy now from your favourite trusted store
Further search options
Links are configured to offer you a 1-click search.
Explore more Aboriginal books
Most viewed books
Heard of these?
- Yatdjuligin - Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Nursing and Midwifery Care
- Buried Country - The Story of Aboriginal Country Music
- Different White People: Radical Activism for Aboriginal Rights 1946-1972
- Salt Creek
- Country Women and the Colour Bar
- Yorro Yorro
- Deadly D & Justice Jones: The Search
- Settlers, Servants and Slaves
- The Oldest Foods on Earth
- The Politics of Identity - Who Counts as Aboriginal Today?