Grace Taylor opens the letter she receives with trembling hands. She knows the words she is about to read will either cause her great happiness or heart-wrenching despair.
On her 10th birthday she discovered she was not only adopted, but the daughter of a part-Aboriginal woman. She has felt lost and unloved ever since.
Will finding her mother bring an end to these feelings? Or, will she discover that she must make a choice, between proudly accepting her Aboriginality or turning her back and walking away from the one man who will bring her lasting happiness and peace?
Get a copy now from your favourite trusted store
Further search options
Links are configured to offer you a 1-click search.
Explore more Aboriginal books
Most viewed books
Heard of these?
- Yatdjuligin - Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Nursing and Midwifery Care
- Buried Country - The Story of Aboriginal Country Music
- Different White People: Radical Activism for Aboriginal Rights 1946-1972
- Salt Creek
- Country Women and the Colour Bar
- Yorro Yorro
- Deadly D & Justice Jones: The Search
- Settlers, Servants and Slaves
- The Oldest Foods on Earth
- The Politics of Identity - Who Counts as Aboriginal Today?