Njunjul the Sun is an award-winning, outstandingly honest, original, eye-opening story about a young man daring to step out into a complex world.
Njunjul the Sun will make you laugh, even as it grips your heart. It completes the trilogy, begun with My Girragundji and The Binna Binna Man, charting the journey of self-discovery of a young Aboriginal boy as he learns to draw strength from his traditional heritage and to find a way of living in contemporary Australia.
The boy is now a young man of sixteen, and he leaves his community in Queensland to live in Sydney.
Get a copy now from your favourite trusted store
Further search options
Links are configured to offer you a 1-click search.
Explore more Aboriginal books
Most viewed books
Heard of these?
- Yatdjuligin - Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Nursing and Midwifery Care
- Buried Country - The Story of Aboriginal Country Music
- Different White People: Radical Activism for Aboriginal Rights 1946-1972
- Salt Creek
- Country Women and the Colour Bar
- Yorro Yorro
- Deadly D & Justice Jones: The Search
- Settlers, Servants and Slaves
- Nelson Aboriginal Studies Stage 6
- The Oldest Foods on Earth