The Map of Aboriginal Australia was created by David Horton and is based on language data. The map attempts to represent all language groups of the Aboriginal people of Australia.
However, it indicates only the general location of larger groupings of people, which may include smaller groups, such as clans, dialects or individual languages in a group.
Boundaries are not intended to be exact and are not suitable for use in native title and other land claims.
Get a copy now from your favourite trusted store
Further search options
Links are configured to offer you a 1-click search.
Explore more Aboriginal books
Most viewed books
Heard of these?
- Yatdjuligin - Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Nursing and Midwifery Care
- Buried Country - The Story of Aboriginal Country Music
- Different White People: Radical Activism for Aboriginal Rights 1946-1972
- Salt Creek
- Country Women and the Colour Bar
- Yorro Yorro
- Deadly D & Justice Jones: The Search
- Settlers, Servants and Slaves
- The Oldest Foods on Earth
- The Politics of Identity - Who Counts as Aboriginal Today?