Under the Quandong Tree takes you on a walk, a walk Minmia hopes will change the way you see the world and your place in it.
Minmia is a Wiradjuri lore/law holder. Her wish is that, in the difficult times in which we live, reading this book will give you insight into ancient stories and practical wisdom and a greater understanding of yourself and tolerance of others.
Get a copy now from your favourite trusted store
Explore more Aboriginal books
Most viewed books
Heard of these?
- Yatdjuligin - Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Nursing and Midwifery Care
- Buried Country - The Story of Aboriginal Country Music
- Different White People: Radical Activism for Aboriginal Rights 1946-1972
- Salt Creek
- Country Women and the Colour Bar
- Yorro Yorro
- Deadly D & Justice Jones: The Search
- Settlers, Servants and Slaves
- Nelson Aboriginal Studies Stage 6
- The Oldest Foods on Earth