A Boy’s Life is an autobiographical study by a celebrated Aboriginal poet and playwright, who writes of his boyhood in the south-west of Western Australia during the depression years of the 1920s and 30s.
Written with humour and compassion, this book provides insights into a significant literary figure and an interesting period of Australian history.
Age range 12 to 17.
Get a copy now from your favourite trusted store
Explore more Aboriginal books
Most viewed books
Heard of these?
- Yatdjuligin - Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Nursing and Midwifery Care
- Buried Country - The Story of Aboriginal Country Music
- Different White People: Radical Activism for Aboriginal Rights 1946-1972
- Salt Creek
- Country Women and the Colour Bar
- Yorro Yorro
- Deadly D & Justice Jones: The Search
- Settlers, Servants and Slaves
- Nelson Aboriginal Studies Stage 6
- The Oldest Foods on Earth