Beautifully illustrated, this hard-backed book gives voice to the views of Aboriginal people living under the Intervention.
Between June and August 2011 the Australian Government conducted Stronger Futures Consultations in Northern Territory communities with the stated purpose of finding out what worked and what didn’t work under the Northern Territory Emergency Response (NTER)—commonly called the Intervention—which started in 2007.
NT Consultations Report 2011 is presented in a most accessible and attractive format with highlights of quotations taken from ten consultations which were independently recorded.
This book is now available as a free download (13 MB).
Get a copy now from your favourite trusted store
Explore more Aboriginal books
Most viewed books
Heard of these?
- Yatdjuligin - Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Nursing and Midwifery Care
- Buried Country - The Story of Aboriginal Country Music
- Different White People: Radical Activism for Aboriginal Rights 1946-1972
- Salt Creek
- Country Women and the Colour Bar
- Yorro Yorro
- Deadly D & Justice Jones: The Search
- Settlers, Servants and Slaves
- Nelson Aboriginal Studies Stage 6
- The Oldest Foods on Earth