The Macquarie Atlas of Indigenous Australia opens onto the landscape of Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander lives, from 60,000 years (or more) ago to the present time.
It covers many aspects of Indigenous life including culture, economics, the environment, land use and ownership, art, health, sport and education—an ideal companion to this website.
The core of maps is supplemented by explanatory text, as well as numerous diagrams and illustrations, including Indigenous artworks. A book well worth the investment.
Get a copy now from your favourite trusted store
Further search options
Links are configured to offer you a 1-click search.
Explore more Aboriginal books
Most viewed books
Heard of these?
- Yatdjuligin - Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Nursing and Midwifery Care
- Buried Country - The Story of Aboriginal Country Music
- Different White People: Radical Activism for Aboriginal Rights 1946-1972
- Salt Creek
- Country Women and the Colour Bar
- Yorro Yorro
- Deadly D & Justice Jones: The Search
- Settlers, Servants and Slaves
- Nelson Aboriginal Studies Stage 6
- The Oldest Foods on Earth