Album formats explained Explain formats
- 10": 10 inch vinyl records were played at 45 or 33 1/3 rounds per minute (rpm). The former could hold 9, the latter 12 minutes of music per side.
- 7": 7 inch records (often referred to as 45s) were played at 45 rpm or 33 1/3 rpm, with about 4:30 or 6 minutes of music per side.
- LP: Long play, is a vinyl record played at 33 1⁄3 rpm with a 12 or 10-inch diameter.
- EP: Extended play, are vinyl records that allowed two or even three songs on each side.
Spinifex Gum (featuring Marliya)
- 28 September 2017
- Spinifex Gum
- Ms Dhu (ft. Felix Riebl)
- Locked up (ft. Briggs)
- Malungungu (ft. Peter Garrett)
- Lang interlude
- Make it rain (ft. Emma Donovan)
- Don't shut them down
All of the songs are performed by Marliya, with guest artists Felix Riebl, Ollie McGill, Briggs, Peter Garrett and Emma Donovan. This album is an extension of the original 30-minute song cycle, exploring aspects of Aboriginal life in the Pilbara, incorporating Yinjabarndi language.
Disclosure: I get commissions for purchases made through any album links.