This beautifully presented greeting card boxed set contains 12 blank greeting cards and envelopes featuring six works of art by Australian Aboriginal artists.
Works featured include
- "Flicking Water Lake Gregory" by Louise Malarvie
- "Nanarra" by Weaver Jack
- "Raindrops and puddles" by Doris Gingingara
- "Yinyalma" by Naomi Hobson
- "Kungkarangkalpa" by Tjapartji Bates
- an untitled work by Emily Kam Kngwarray
About the Author
The National Gallery of Australia (originally the Australian National Gallery) is the national art museum of Australia as well as one of the largest art museum in the country, holding more than 166,000 works of art. Located in Canberra, it was established in 1967 by the Australian government as a national public art museum.
Get a copy now from your favourite trusted store
Disclosure: I get commissions for purchases made through the below links.