Album formats explained Explain formats
- 10": 10 inch vinyl records were played at 45 or 33 1/3 rounds per minute (rpm). The former could hold 9, the latter 12 minutes of music per side.
- 7": 7 inch records (often referred to as 45s) were played at 45 rpm or 33 1/3 rpm, with about 4:30 or 6 minutes of music per side.
- LP: Long play, is a vinyl record played at 33 1⁄3 rpm with a 12 or 10-inch diameter.
- EP: Extended play, are vinyl records that allowed two or even three songs on each side.
The Didj in Us
- Brothers and Sisters
- Futuredidj (Meditation)
Didj a Tale
- December 2007
- Nulla Nulla
- Wadja Gnia (talk to Me)
- Nungina (fly)
- Boori Dool-a (fire Stick)
- Yumba Yun-inga (going Home)
- Bulbara (in the Gully)
This DVD and CD set features three tracks on a bonus video DVD with images of Adrian Burragubba's homeland in Central Queensland.