Album formats explained Explain formats
- 10": 10 inch vinyl records were played at 45 or 33 1/3 rounds per minute (rpm). The former could hold 9, the latter 12 minutes of music per side.
- 7": 7 inch records (often referred to as 45s) were played at 45 rpm or 33 1/3 rpm, with about 4:30 or 6 minutes of music per side.
- LP: Long play, is a vinyl record played at 33 1⁄3 rpm with a 12 or 10-inch diameter.
- EP: Extended play, are vinyl records that allowed two or even three songs on each side.
For My Tittas (Single)
- 27 March 2020
- For My Tittas
This is Barkaa's debut single.
Our Lives Matter (Single)
- 6 June 2020
- Our Lives Matter
I Can't Breathe (Single)
- 18 June 2020
- I Can't Breathe (featuring Dobby)
- 26 June 2020
- 18 December 2020
Find Barkaa albums & CDs
Disclosure: I get commissions for purchases made through any album links.
Use the Aboriginal music timeline to view albums over time.