- Bulnganwarra clan, 80 kilometres west of Cooktown, Queensland, Australia
- Blues | Country | Reggae | Rock
The Black Image Band was formed in 1997 and is made up of seven brothers from the Harrigan family and some cousins.
Band members: Dylan Harrigan (lead vocals, rhythm guitar), Clifford Harrigan (drums), Mark Harrigan (vocals, clap sticks), Vincent Harrigan (lead guitarist), Anselm Harrigan (lead guitarist), Quinton Walker (bass guitar).
Album formats explained Explain formats
- 10": 10 inch vinyl records were played at 45 or 33 1/3 rounds per minute (rpm). The former could hold 9, the latter 12 minutes of music per side.
- 7": 7 inch records (often referred to as 45s) were played at 45 rpm or 33 1/3 rpm, with about 4:30 or 6 minutes of music per side.
- LP: Long play, is a vinyl record played at 33 1⁄3 rpm with a 12 or 10-inch diameter.
- EP: Extended play, are vinyl records that allowed two or even three songs on each side.
- Luva Luva
- Colour of Your Skin
- My Grandfather
- Come 'n' Dance
- Our Home
- Memory on the Wall
- Rockin the Blues
Durrbil means red soil in Guugu Yimithirr from their mother's side, and Dikarrba refers to the Thompson Creek area of Wujal Wujal in the Kuku Yalangi language from their father's side.
Beautiful Land and Sea
- 16 February 2008
- Beautiful Land and Sea
- Mullet Hunting
- Just Playing Possum
- Ngawiya Hunting (Sea Turtle Hunting)
- Seisia Wharf
- Fool Again
- This Land
- Enjoy the Night
- Singing the Blues
- 28 December 2012
- Cape York
- Feeling Alright
- Mind Games
- Country Vibe
- Quiet Achiever
- I Had a Dream Last Night (with Troy Cassar-Daley)
- Sober Shut
- The Deadly Brothers And Sisters
- Merlot Hit (Black Fender Instrumental)
- Little Man
Disclosure: I get commissions for purchases made through any album links.