- Wilcania, western New South Wales, Australia
Bob Wilson is a Barkindji man.
I grew up in Wilcannia in a culture filled with music. In this very harmonious family environment it was our natural instinct to get up and sing. Singing made the Barkandji spirit stronger. — Bob Wilson
Album formats explained Explain formats
- 10": 10 inch vinyl records were played at 45 or 33 1/3 rounds per minute (rpm). The former could hold 9, the latter 12 minutes of music per side.
- 7": 7 inch records (often referred to as 45s) were played at 45 rpm or 33 1/3 rpm, with about 4:30 or 6 minutes of music per side.
- LP: Long play, is a vinyl record played at 33 1⁄3 rpm with a 12 or 10-inch diameter.
- EP: Extended play, are vinyl records that allowed two or even three songs on each side.
Sorry, no tracklisting available.
8 tracks - Sorry, no tracklisting available. Very likely most of the songs of his 2005 album.
Barkindji Man - I Am What I Am
- 26 May 2005
- The Old Tin Shack
- I Am What I Am
- This Road
- Moonbird People
- Dream Catcher
- Future Lover
- Song With A Moral
- My Last Ride
Disclosure: I get commissions for purchases made through any album links.