- Wilcania, western New South Wales, Australia
- About Bob
Bob Wilson is a Barkindji man.
I grew up in Wilcannia in a culture filled with music. In this very harmonious family environment it was our natural instinct to get up and sing. Singing made the Barkandji spirit stronger.— Bob Wilson
Album formats explained Explain formats
- 10": 10 inch vinyl records were played at 45 or 33 1/3 rounds per minute (rpm). The former could hold 9, the latter 12 minutes of music per side.
- 7": 7 inch records (often referred to as 45s) were played at 45 rpm or 33 1/3 rpm, with about 4:30 or 6 minutes of music per side.
- LP: Long play, is a vinyl record played at 33 1⁄3 rpm with a 12 or 10-inch diameter.
- EP: Extended play, are vinyl records that allowed two or even three songs on each side.
Sorry, no tracklisting available.
8 tracks - Sorry, no tracklisting available. Very likely most of the songs of his 2005 album.
Barkindji Man - I Am What I Am
- 26 May 2005
- The Old Tin Shack
- I Am What I Am
- This Road
- Moonbird People
- Dream Catcher
- Future Lover
- Song With A Moral
- My Last Ride
Find Bob Wilson albums & CDs
Disclosure: I get commissions for purchases made through any album links.
Use the Aboriginal music timeline to view albums over time.