Brenden "Bozza" Boslem
- Cardwell, Far North Queensland
- Hip Hop & Rap Explore more genres
- About Brenden
Brenden Boslem aka Bozza is an Aboriginal Hip-Hop artist from Cardwell in Far North Queensland.
Bozza began writing in 2000 but his music journey started in earnest with the passing of both his grand-parents in 2010. In response, Bozza recorded his first demo, “It’s a Hard Life”.
The birth of his first child, a baby girl, inspired him to write and produce “A Fathers Love” in 2013. He continued to write and record more demos, met other Hip-Hop artists across Australia and did small gigs around Far North Queensland.
In 2014 Bozza recorded his first online mix tape “The Beginning Part 1”, featuring Joseph Dargun aka Lucky Luke. In 2015, the year of the birth of his son, he worked on the 6-track Album “Black & Deadly” which was released a year later.
Facebook fan page: www.facebook.com/bozza07.
Album formats explained Explain formats
- 10": 10 inch vinyl records were played at 45 or 33 1/3 rounds per minute (rpm). The former could hold 9, the latter 12 minutes of music per side.
- 7": 7 inch records (often referred to as 45s) were played at 45 rpm or 33 1/3 rpm, with about 4:30 or 6 minutes of music per side.
- LP: Long play, is a vinyl record played at 33 1⁄3 rpm with a 12 or 10-inch diameter.
- EP: Extended play, are vinyl records that allowed two or even three songs on each side.
Black and Deadly
- 8 August 2016
- Critical Condition
- Black Hip-Hop Music ft Lucky Luke
- Suicide Letter
- Proud To Be Black
- On The Rise
Find Brenden "Bozza" Boslem albums & CDs
Disclosure: I get commissions for purchases made through any album links.
Use the Aboriginal music timeline to view albums over time.