- APY lands and Adelaide
- Electronic Explore more genres
- About Electric
Electric Fields is a collaboration between two brothers, vocalist Zaachariaha Fielding from Mimili in the APY Lands and producer Michael Ross from Adelaide.
They combine modern electric-soul music with Aboriginal culture and sing in Pitjantjatjara, Yankunytjatjara and English.
In 2017 they won New Talent of Year at the National Indigenous Music Awards.
Album formats explained Explain formats
- 10": 10 inch vinyl records were played at 45 or 33 1/3 rounds per minute (rpm). The former could hold 9, the latter 12 minutes of music per side.
- 7": 7 inch records (often referred to as 45s) were played at 45 rpm or 33 1/3 rpm, with about 4:30 or 6 minutes of music per side.
- LP: Long play, is a vinyl record played at 33 1⁄3 rpm with a 12 or 10-inch diameter.
- EP: Extended play, are vinyl records that allowed two or even three songs on each side.
- 23 July 2016
- Nina Simone
- Shade Away
- Don't You Worry
2000 And Whatever (Single)
- 1 February 2019
- 2000 and Whatever
This song is Electric Fields' submission to the 2019 Eurovision Contest.
Find Electric Fields albums & CDs
Disclosure: I get commissions for purchases made through any album links.
Use the Aboriginal music timeline to view albums over time.