- Nambucca Heads, NSW, Australia
- Country | Gospel | Reggae
Emma Donovan sings in English and Gumbayngirr. Emma was an original member of the vocal trio Stiff Gins.
Her father is from the Naaguja and Yamatji people of Western Australia, her mother is a Gumbaynggirr/Dhangatti woman from Nambucca valley on the mid-north coast of New South Wales.
Album formats explained Explain formats
- 10": 10 inch vinyl records were played at 45 or 33 1/3 rounds per minute (rpm). The former could hold 9, the latter 12 minutes of music per side.
- 7": 7 inch records (often referred to as 45s) were played at 45 rpm or 33 1/3 rpm, with about 4:30 or 6 minutes of music per side.
- LP: Long play, is a vinyl record played at 33 1⁄3 rpm with a 12 or 10-inch diameter.
- EP: Extended play, are vinyl records that allowed two or even three songs on each side.
- 12 February 2008
- Not Even a Breeze
- Stuck In My Mind
- There You Go Again
- Get Over It
- Koori Time
- Somethings Missing
- Don't Stop a Good Thing
- Caught Up In a Situation
- Gumbaynggirr Lady
Ngarraanga Ngiinundi Yuludarra (Remember Your Dreaming)
- May 2009
- Just A Kid
Ngarraanga is a tribute to the Stolen Generations. It includes traditional language.
- 15 February 2010
Emma Donovan & The PutBacks for SOS Blak Australia
- 16 October 2015
- Down City Streets (featuring Archie Roach)
- Blackfella / Whitefella (featuring Tim Rogers and Joelistics)
All artists have given their time and sale proceeds are being donated to SOS Blak Australia.