- South-east Queensland
- Country | Folk | Pop
James Williams is a Waka Waka man from the south eastern part of Queensland.
For more than 35 years he has played with bands, solo, music clubs and school bands to become a professional musician, as bass player lead singer of a touring covers band in the 80s/90s.
He wrote the musical score for the play MurriTime which toured Australia.
Album formats explained Explain formats
- 10": 10 inch vinyl records were played at 45 or 33 1/3 rounds per minute (rpm). The former could hold 9, the latter 12 minutes of music per side.
- 7": 7 inch records (often referred to as 45s) were played at 45 rpm or 33 1/3 rpm, with about 4:30 or 6 minutes of music per side.
- LP: Long play, is a vinyl record played at 33 1⁄3 rpm with a 12 or 10-inch diameter.
- EP: Extended play, are vinyl records that allowed two or even three songs on each side.
Voice Treaty Truth (Single)
- 8 July 2019
- Voice, Treaty, Truth
Precious Coal (Single)
- 28 September 2019
- Precious Coal (featuring Mark David)
- 20 February 2019
- Brighter Day
- Can You Pray for Me
- Get off Me
- I Put On
- I Won the Lottery
- I'm Like a Super-Hero
- Lets Rock Homey
- So Crazy
- Tour It Down
- Wake Up
- Walk in My Shoes
- Turn Up
Disclosure: I get commissions for purchases made through any album links.