- Derby (Kimberley), Western Australia
- About John
John Bennett is a Bidyadanga man from the Kimberley. He plays multiple instruments and picked up an ARIA award for best songwriter [[#1 'Single first for Kimberley man', Koori Mail 502 p.57]] and best song-writer at the 2012 West Australian Country Music Awards [[#2 'Kimberley song-man wins music award', Koori Mail 521 p.52]]. He sings in English and Karajarri.
Album formats explained Explain formats
- 10": 10 inch vinyl records were played at 45 or 33 1/3 rounds per minute (rpm). The former could hold 9, the latter 12 minutes of music per side.
- 7": 7 inch records (often referred to as 45s) were played at 45 rpm or 33 1/3 rpm, with about 4:30 or 6 minutes of music per side.
- LP: Long play, is a vinyl record played at 33 1⁄3 rpm with a 12 or 10-inch diameter.
- EP: Extended play, are vinyl records that allowed two or even three songs on each side.
- 1 July 2011
- Old Man
- Jo Jo
- Wild Country
- No Money
- Peaceful Waters
- Long Way Home
- Gambler (Original)
Find John Bennett albums & CDs
Disclosure: I get commissions for purchases made through any album links.
Use the Aboriginal music timeline to view albums over time.