June Mills (Gunluckii Nimul)
- Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia
- Country | Folk Explore more genres
- About June
Album formats explained Explain formats
- 10": 10 inch vinyl records were played at 45 or 33 1/3 rounds per minute (rpm). The former could hold 9, the latter 12 minutes of music per side.
- 7": 7 inch records (often referred to as 45s) were played at 45 rpm or 33 1/3 rpm, with about 4:30 or 6 minutes of music per side.
- LP: Long play, is a vinyl record played at 33 1⁄3 rpm with a 12 or 10-inch diameter.
- EP: Extended play, are vinyl records that allowed two or even three songs on each side.
I'll Be The One
- I'll Be The One
- Hard Working Woman
- You Slipped Away
- Sweet Child Of Mine
- Alone Again
- When I Die
- I'll Bring You Home
- Heartache Wind
- So Here We Are
This is June Mills' debut album as a single singer. The CD cover for I'll Be The One is based on traditional Larrakia designs and is taken from June's own artwork called Gorawa.
Find June Mills (Gunluckii Nimul) albums & CDs
Disclosure: I get commissions for purchases made through any album links.
Use the Aboriginal music timeline to view albums over time.