- Adelaide, South Australia
- Ska | Reggae | Rock
Kineman Karma was formed in early 2002 by John 'Ringo' Rigney. Band members are Indigenous (Ngarrindjeri, Barngarla, Narrunga, Bundjalong language groups) and Australian.
Band members: Ringo Rigney (lead vocals, guitar), Aj Davis (guitar, vocals), Ben Jungfer (trumpet, vocals), Grayson Rotumah (bass, vocals), Jardine Kiwat (drums, vocals), Phil Allen (saxophone, vocals).
Album formats explained Explain formats
- 10": 10 inch vinyl records were played at 45 or 33 1/3 rounds per minute (rpm). The former could hold 9, the latter 12 minutes of music per side.
- 7": 7 inch records (often referred to as 45s) were played at 45 rpm or 33 1/3 rpm, with about 4:30 or 6 minutes of music per side.
- LP: Long play, is a vinyl record played at 33 1⁄3 rpm with a 12 or 10-inch diameter.
- EP: Extended play, are vinyl records that allowed two or even three songs on each side.
Kineman Karma Demo CD
- March 2005
Sorry, no tracklisting available.
This is Kineman Karma's first album with seven original soundtracks.
Play It Loud
- Different Song (live)
- Play It Loud
- Garemin Rasta
- Political War
- Ozzie Cuzzie
- Ancestors Calling
- Lollypop & Toothbrush (live)
- Rub a Dub (live)
- Murungun (live)
Disclosure: I get commissions for purchases made through any album links.