Lazy Late Boys
- Gurindji speaking area of Daguragu, Northern Territory, Australia
- Reggae | Rock Explore more genres
- About Lazy
Lazy Late Boys sing in English and Gurindji.
Album formats explained Explain formats
- 10": 10 inch vinyl records were played at 45 or 33 1/3 rounds per minute (rpm). The former could hold 9, the latter 12 minutes of music per side.
- 7": 7 inch records (often referred to as 45s) were played at 45 rpm or 33 1/3 rpm, with about 4:30 or 6 minutes of music per side.
- LP: Long play, is a vinyl record played at 33 1⁄3 rpm with a 12 or 10-inch diameter.
- EP: Extended play, are vinyl records that allowed two or even three songs on each side.
- January 2004
- Daguragu/Wattie Creek
- Be My Girl
- Broken Hearted
- Gurindji Girl
- Igaly Daguragu
- Lover Boy
- Mystery Woman
- Kirrdi Jintaku
- Freedom Day
- Wangikala Karu
- Sun Comes Up
Find Lazy Late Boys albums & CDs
Disclosure: I get commissions for purchases made through any album links.
Use the Aboriginal music timeline to view albums over time.