- Echuca, Victoria
- Country | Folk Explore more genres
- About Lou
Lou Bennett is a Yorta Yorta/Dja Dja Wurrung woman.
Bennett started her musical career with her uncle's band The Shades. She later joined Richard Frankland's band Djaambi. She was part of the award-winning band Tiddas. After Tiddas disbanded in 2000 Bennett has performed with a new band called Sweet Cheeks.
Album formats explained Explain formats
- 10": 10 inch vinyl records were played at 45 or 33 1/3 rounds per minute (rpm). The former could hold 9, the latter 12 minutes of music per side.
- 7": 7 inch records (often referred to as 45s) were played at 45 rpm or 33 1/3 rpm, with about 4:30 or 6 minutes of music per side.
- LP: Long play, is a vinyl record played at 33 1⁄3 rpm with a 12 or 10-inch diameter.
- EP: Extended play, are vinyl records that allowed two or even three songs on each side.
Imagine Being You
- Imagine Being You
- I'm Holdin' On
This is Lou Bennett's debut solo EP album.
Sorry, no tracklisting available.
Debut album of her band with her band Mama Lou’s Sweet Cheeks.
Hold My Hand?
- 17 July 2008
- Crashin' Down
- Hold My Hand?
- Don't Sleep
- One True Place
- Still Goes On
- Fil Me
- Wavin' Goodbye
- Heartbroken Song
- Saddle Up
- We're Different
Hold My Hand? is the debut album of the group Lou Bennett and The Sweet Cheeks.
Find Lou Bennett albums & CDs
Disclosure: I get commissions for purchases made through any album links.
Use the Aboriginal music timeline to view albums over time.