- Sydney, New South Wales
- Hip Hop & Rap Explore more genres
- About Munkimuk
Munkimuk (or Munki Mark, Munk, real name Mark Ross) is a hip hop artist who has been rapping since 1988. He has been acknowledged for being a significant pioneer of Aboriginal hip hop in Australia. Munk was the founding member of Aboriginal hip hop group South West Syndicate.
In 2012 he formed the band Renegades of Munk who released a self titled debut album in 2014.
Album formats explained Explain formats
- 10": 10 inch vinyl records were played at 45 or 33 1/3 rounds per minute (rpm). The former could hold 9, the latter 12 minutes of music per side.
- 7": 7 inch records (often referred to as 45s) were played at 45 rpm or 33 1/3 rpm, with about 4:30 or 6 minutes of music per side.
- LP: Long play, is a vinyl record played at 33 1⁄3 rpm with a 12 or 10-inch diameter.
- EP: Extended play, are vinyl records that allowed two or even three songs on each side.
Ten Years Too Late
Sorry, no tracklisting available.
Find Munkimuk albums & CDs
Disclosure: I get commissions for purchases made through any album links.
Use the Aboriginal music timeline to view albums over time.