- South-West Victoria, Australia
- Blues | Folk Explore more genres
- About Richard
Band members: Richard Frankland, Andy Baylor, Monica Weightman, Aurora Kurth, Rosanne Hunt, Andrew O'Grady and Harry Lye.
Richard Frankland is an acclaimed singer and songwriter who has performed with Archie Roach, Tiddas, Mark Seymour and many others.
Album formats explained Explain formats
- 10": 10 inch vinyl records were played at 45 or 33 1/3 rounds per minute (rpm). The former could hold 9, the latter 12 minutes of music per side.
- 7": 7 inch records (often referred to as 45s) were played at 45 rpm or 33 1/3 rpm, with about 4:30 or 6 minutes of music per side.
- LP: Long play, is a vinyl record played at 33 1⁄3 rpm with a 12 or 10-inch diameter.
- EP: Extended play, are vinyl records that allowed two or even three songs on each side.
- Who Will Sing My Songs
- Slow Down
- Condah Mission
- Maybe One Day
- Gypsy Jane
- So This Is Who I Am
- We Are The Land
- Soft Memories
- Look For Me
Cry Freedom — Meeting Two
- Cry Freedom
- Jordan Rain
- Last Tear
- Walked Into My Memories
- Coming Home
- Don't Go Down That Dreaming
- Sweet Mother
- Little Voice
- I Gove To You
- Who Made Me Who I Am?
Find Richard Frankland and the Charcoal Club albums & CDs
Disclosure: I get commissions for purchases made through any album links.
Use the Aboriginal music timeline to view albums over time.