- Gumatj people, Elcho Island, North East Arnhem Land, Australia
- Pop | Reggae | Rock Explore more genres
- About Saltwater
Band members: Geoffrey Gurrumul Yunupingu (former member of Yothu Yindi), Manuel Nulupani Dhurrkay (lead singer) and six others.
Saltwater Band sing in Yolngu Matha and English.
Album formats explained Explain formats
- 10": 10 inch vinyl records were played at 45 or 33 1/3 rounds per minute (rpm). The former could hold 9, the latter 12 minutes of music per side.
- 7": 7 inch records (often referred to as 45s) were played at 45 rpm or 33 1/3 rpm, with about 4:30 or 6 minutes of music per side.
- LP: Long play, is a vinyl record played at 33 1⁄3 rpm with a 12 or 10-inch diameter.
- EP: Extended play, are vinyl records that allowed two or even three songs on each side.
- 1 January 1998
- Saltwater Music
- Arafura Sea
- Ya Yawirrin
- Gela Boy
- Gurrumul History
This is Saltwater Band's debut album.
Djarridjarri (Blue Flag)
- Djilawurr (Orange Footed Scrub Fowl)
- Djarridjarri - Blue Flag
- Mala Rrakala
- Warwu (Grieving)
- Elcho Island Boys
- Reggae Music
- Colour Of Our Flag
- Bapa (Father)
- Let's Work Together
- Wata (Healing Wind)
- 10 September 2010
- Malk (feat Natalie Pa'apa'a (Blue King Brown))
- Gapu Gapu (short)
- Yolgnu Island Dancer
- Gapu Gapu (long)
- Martjanba Strings
- Malk (Our Skin Remix)
Find Saltwater Band albums & CDs
Disclosure: I get commissions for purchases made through any album links.
Use the Aboriginal music timeline to view albums over time.