Album formats explained Explain formats
- 10": 10 inch vinyl records were played at 45 or 33 1/3 rounds per minute (rpm). The former could hold 9, the latter 12 minutes of music per side.
- 7": 7 inch records (often referred to as 45s) were played at 45 rpm or 33 1/3 rpm, with about 4:30 or 6 minutes of music per side.
- LP: Long play, is a vinyl record played at 33 1⁄3 rpm with a 12 or 10-inch diameter.
- EP: Extended play, are vinyl records that allowed two or even three songs on each side.
Left it all Behind
- Left it all behind
- I'm walkin'
- Closer to you
- August 2008
- Let the guitar do the talkin'
- I started living
- I don't want to fall to pieces
- That's just it
- What a difference love makes
- With or without you
- Something you said
- Second chance
- It's all over now baby blue
- Let's talk about it
- I cried
The title Second Chance comes from Sharon Lane surviving a brain tumor removal in 2006.