- Maningrida, far North Arnhem Land, NT
- Blues | Soul | Reggae Explore more genres
- About Ursula
Ursula, a Burarra woman, was awarded a Helpmann Award (Australia's equivalent to the Tony Awards) in 2007 for her stunning performance in Capricornia.
Ursula also featured in Deborah Cheethams' Pecan Summer, Australia's first Aboriginal opera.
Album formats explained Explain formats
- 10": 10 inch vinyl records were played at 45 or 33 1/3 rounds per minute (rpm). The former could hold 9, the latter 12 minutes of music per side.
- 7": 7 inch records (often referred to as 45s) were played at 45 rpm or 33 1/3 rpm, with about 4:30 or 6 minutes of music per side.
- LP: Long play, is a vinyl record played at 33 1⁄3 rpm with a 12 or 10-inch diameter.
- EP: Extended play, are vinyl records that allowed two or even three songs on each side.
- 13 April 2004
Sorry, no tracklisting available.
My Skin, My Life
- My Skin, My Life (Music by David Page)
My Skin, My Life was used in the 2006 Commonwealth Games Opening Ceremony.
The Way That I Love You
- The Way That I Love You
The Way That I Love You is part of the movie soundtrack of Jindabyne.
Ursula Yovich Live
- 8 October 2010
- Fields of Gold
- Just a Child
- Do I Belong?
- Who Wants to Live Forever?
- A Woman Is
- Magpie Blues
- People Make the World a Better Place
- Over the Rainbow (Sung in Burarra, Serbian & English)
Find Ursula Yovich albums & CDs
Disclosure: I get commissions for purchases made through any album links.
Use the Aboriginal music timeline to view albums over time.