- Redcliffe, Queensland
- Blues | Country | Pop | Rock Explore more genres
- About Brian
Brian has been playing music since the age of 15 and performed his first live gig with a band called Centurion. He has since played with Double Adaptor, Whiskey Sky, WatchaSea, Strange Brew and the late Phil Emmanuel. He has also played as a duo (Freedom) and as a solo entertainer on many occasions.
Brian is of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent.
Album formats explained Explain formats
- 10": 10 inch vinyl records were played at 45 or 33 1/3 rounds per minute (rpm). The former could hold 9, the latter 12 minutes of music per side.
- 7": 7 inch records (often referred to as 45s) were played at 45 rpm or 33 1/3 rpm, with about 4:30 or 6 minutes of music per side.
- LP: Long play, is a vinyl record played at 33 1⁄3 rpm with a 12 or 10-inch diameter.
- EP: Extended play, are vinyl records that allowed two or even three songs on each side.
Brian Peacock and Fine Feathered Friends
- 19 January 2020
- Big Artie - The Greatest of Them All
- My Two Boys (You Can't Swim In Sorrow)
- Lazy Sunday
- Lost In Your Lovin'
- Sweet Exodus
- Too Late
- Don't Take Your Love From Me
- The Land of the Lost (Atlantis City)
- A Mystery To Me [Brian Peacock & Lee Polmear]
Find Brian Peacock albums & CDs
Disclosure: I get commissions for purchases made through any album links.
Use the Aboriginal music timeline to view albums over time.