- Tamworth, NSW, Australia
- Blues | Soul | Rhythm & Blues Explore more genres
- About Buddy
Buddy Knox Blues Band members: Buddy Knox on lead vocals/guitar, Teangi Knox (his son, rhythm guitar), Barega Knox (his nephew, Fender bass), Bareki Knox (his nephew, drums) and Fiona Peters (accordion).
Buddy Knox is the son of Aboriginal country singer Roger Knox.
Album formats explained Explain formats
- 10": 10 inch vinyl records were played at 45 or 33 1/3 rounds per minute (rpm). The former could hold 9, the latter 12 minutes of music per side.
- 7": 7 inch records (often referred to as 45s) were played at 45 rpm or 33 1/3 rpm, with about 4:30 or 6 minutes of music per side.
- LP: Long play, is a vinyl record played at 33 1⁄3 rpm with a 12 or 10-inch diameter.
- EP: Extended play, are vinyl records that allowed two or even three songs on each side.
Got da blues
- Talkin' Woman Blues (Honey Hush)
- I'm Tore Down
- Original Aboriginal
- She's Sure Got a Way with My Heart
- Goin' Back to Louisiana
- Ain't No Big Deal on You
- She's Into Something
- Don't Let the Devil Ride
- Messin' with the Kid
- Rooster Blues
- Big Leg Woman (With a Short Mini Skirt)
- You are My Sunshine
- Last Fair Deal Gone Down
This is Buddy Knox' debut album, but he has played many years before in his dad's Euraba Band.
- Squeaky Chair Blues
- Buddy's Got The Blues Again
- Break These Chains
- Love Affair
- Live The Life You Want
- Feelin Fine Bout Being Poor
- Let Them Talk
- Tell Me
- I Ain't Drunk
- It's My Time Now
- (Come On) Let The Good Times Roll
- My Woman Has A Black Cat Bone
Find Buddy Knox albums & CDs
Disclosure: I get commissions for purchases made through any album links.
Use the Aboriginal music timeline to view albums over time.