Avoiding Mr Right
'So it's final then, you're not taking James to Melbourne?' Liza asked. 'Are you kidding? Taking a man to Melbourne would be like taking a sandwich to a smorgasbord.'
Peta Tully has found her Mr Right – the only trouble is, she's not sure she's ready to settle down. Not just yet, anyway - so when she's offered a twelve-month contract interstate which just might win her the job of her dreams, she puts her Sydney life on hold, packs her bags and jumps on a plane, leaving her doting boyfriend behind.
Peta takes a voluntary vow of celibacy, but sticking to it proves harder than she imagines.
Get a copy now from your favourite trusted store
Disclosure: I get commissions for purchases made through the below links.
Other books by (or with) Anita Heiss
- Am I Black Enough For You?
- Barbed Wire and Cherry Blossoms
- Bila Yarrudhang-galang-dhuray (River of Dreams)
- Growing Up Aboriginal in Australia
- I'm Not Racist But...
- Macquarie PEN Anthology of Aboriginal Literature
- Manhattan Dreaming
- Not Meeting Mr Right
- Paris Dreaming
- Sacred Cows
- The Intervention: An anthology